PACE is excited to collaborate with HIV Prevention, Gilead Sciences, and Healthcare Executives of Southern California to facilitate a regional three part “Ending the HIV Epidemic” webinar series. The first webinar will kick off next Wednesday, August 19 from 12:00-1:30 PT.
Join us on Wednesday, August 26 from 12:00 – 1:30 PT for a deep dive on the four EHE pillars and on Wednesday, September 2, from 12:00-1:30 PT for a panel discussion with experts across CA:
- Dr. Derrick Butler, MD, MPH – Chief Medical Officer, To Help Everyone Health and Wellness Community Health Center (Los Angeles, CA)
- Gabriel Maldonado, MBA – Chief Executive Officer, TruEvolution (Riverside, CA)
- Parya Saberi, PharmD, MAS, AAHIVP – Associate Professor of Medicine at the UCSF Center for AIDS Prevention Studies and HIV Clinical Pharmacist (San Francisco, CA)
- Christopher Ried, MD – Medical Director HIV/STD Services/STD Controller, Orange County Care Agency (Orange County, CA)
- Matilda Gonzalez-Flores, MPH, CHES– Program Manager, HIV Planning and Coordination, Orange County Health Care Agency (Orange County, CA)
Please see attached flyer with more information on the webinars, including registration information. Feel free to share with your contacts/partners- registration is free and open to all.