PACE is excited to collaborate with HIV Prevention, Gilead Sciences, and Healthcare Executives of Southern California to facilitate a regional three part “Ending the HIV Epidemic” webinar series.
Join us August 26 from 12:00 – 1:30 PT for our second webinar, “Four Pillars to Ending the HIV Epidemic”:
- Describe the importance of early diagnoses and linkage to care for preventing new HIV transmissions.
- Describe ways to integrate testing and treatment into health care systems.
- Describe the role of pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) and Post-exposure prophylaxis(PEP) as a tool to help end the HIV epidemic in the United States.
- Describe ways to integrate PrEP and PEP into health care systems.
- Describe HHS “Ready Set, PrEP” and other programs as a way to address barriers with access.
Join us next week on Wednesday, September 2, from 12:00-1:30 PT to hear from organizations and programs who have implemented the four EHE pillars, successes, challenges and lessons learned during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Dr. Derrick Butler, MD, MPH – Chief Medical Officer, To Help Everyone Health and Wellness Community Health Center (Los Angeles, CA)
- Gabriel Maldonado, MBA – Chief Executive Officer, TruEvolution (Riverside, CA)
- Dr. Parya Saberi, PharmD, MAS, AAHIVP – Associate Professor of Medicine at the UCSF Center for AIDS Prevention Studies and HIV Clinical Pharmacist (San Francisco, CA)
- Dr. Christopher Ried, MD – Medical Director HIV/STD Services/STD Controller, Orange County Care Agency (Orange County, CA)
- Matilda Gonzalez-Flores, MPH, CHES – Program Manager, HIV Planning and Coordination, Orange County Health Care Agency (Orange County, CA)
- Kevin Sitter, MSW, MPH – Ending the Epidemics Program Manager, California Department of Public Health, Office of AIDS (Sacramento, CA)
Please see attached flyer with more information on the webinars, including registration information. Feel free to share with your contacts/partners- registration is free and open to all.